To our Larkin Family,
Please join me in congratulating Carlos Martinez and our Hippokrates Artificial Intelligence development team in being awarded the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program for Cloud Startups. We were selected out of hundreds of participants, the program includes the following benefits:
- -Opportunity to present demo at LAUNCH Scale http://www.launchscale.net/
- -Presentation on stage at LAUNCH Festival (the world’s largest startup conference which takes place in Silicon Valley)
- -Acceptance into the LAUNCH Incubator with $25k investment prize
- -Nomination for IBM Global Entrepreneur of the Year
- -Free IBM Partnership cloud softlayer and bluemix credit for one year to grow our cloud computing on next generation technologies
About Hippokrates: Hippokrates is an innovative Larkin iHealth artificial intelligence platform which takes a unique approach at healthcare informatics by providing deeper insight into population health data. It is the first product in the market to allow the experience of thousands of healthcare professionals to guide your healthcare decisions.
The technologies Hippokrates brings to the table allow for a level of healthcare data integration that will allow us to implement predictive analytics in our healthcare delivery system and set new standards for effectiveness and efficiency.
For additional information about the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program for Cloud Startups please visit https://www-01.ibm.com/software/info/ecod/cloudoffer/startup.htmlJack J. Michel, M.D. President and Chairman of the BoardLarkin Community Hospital