Quality Care at Home
Compassionate. Convenient. Personalized.
Quality Care in the Comfort of Your Home
The prospect of caring for aging family members can be overwhelming. Let us help to put your mind at ease by providing professional, compassionate care tailored to your needs.
We guarantee your experience will be a positive and nurturing one. We are committed to responding quickly and courteously to the needs and concerns of our clients and their families. Trust us to help ensure that your loved one is provided with the best possible care so as to maintain a healthy, dignified, and quality lifestyle.
Requests for our services can be made by the patient and/or the patient’s family, the patient’s physicians, or a hospital discharge coordinator. Home health care services will be initiated once the physician’s orders are obtained.
Individualized care plans are developed in conjunction with the physician’s orders and are based on the patient’s diagnosis, the availability of family support, and community services.
Home Health Services Locations
Larkin offers a variety of Home Health Services in both Miami-Dade and Broward County. Click on the links below to be redirected to the appropriate site that will serve you or learn more about the services we offer by scrolling below.
Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Patient Assesment
- Treatment Plan Development
- Training for Day to Day Task Improvement
- Document Patient Progress
- Provide Training for Caregivers
- Patient Assessment
- Disease Management
- IV Therapy & Infusion Therapy (Hi-Tech Nurse)
- Wound Care Management
- Diagnosis Teaching & Instructions
- Medication Regimen Teaching & Instructions
- Diabetic Management Care & Teaching
- Post-operative Care
- Cardiac Care
- Ostomy care
- Safety Measure
- Parental & Enteral Nutritional Therapy provided by a nutritionist
- Enteral feeding
- Foley catheter care and changes
- Chest tube drainage
- Patient Assessment
- Medication Management
- Coordination of Care Across Agencies
- Assessment of Psychopathologies
- Development of Coping Mechanisms and Interventions
Home Health Aide
(Respite/ Personal Care)
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
Registered Clinical Social Worker
- Patient Advocacy
- Case Management
- Coordination of Care
Quality Care in the Comfort of Your Home Just One Call Away.